Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The beginning of the blog...

So, here we go.
I can't even tell you how long I have been wanting to start a blog to record memories of my wonderful and hilarious family, but procrastination got in the way. Hmm...for many of you that know me, this is probably not a shock, considering that it is one of my best and worst qualities wrapped into one...Ah, who am I kidding, it's my worst! I am so excited that I have finally decided to sit down and begin this journey. I believe my family to be the greatest (yeah, I am biased) there is and I thank God for not only the blessings He has given us, but also the laughter that roars through our house each day. Living in our house is somewhat normal, but always full of crazy suprises. I guess that's what you get when two class clowns get married and have 2 kids. Let me tell you, my four year old is working (already!) on his way to obtaining that honored title, too! So, I hope that I can not only record my family's memories, but also add a little bit of laughter into each one of your lives!

No comments: