Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I love these kids!

So, I have been trying to post a video of Rylee, so when I figure it out, I will post it. It's darling:)

Anyway, we had a wonderful Labor Day weekend here full of a whole lot of nothing. Sometimes these times are the best! We hung out, bbqed, danced, played outside and just enjoyed life.

Last Thursday, my Aunt Donna and Grandma came into town for a funeral(sadly), but we got to spend some time with them that evening. Aunt Donna snapped this picture of us four generations at my Mom's house. I feel so completely blessed to have these women in my life.


Also, last week I was remminded of how great our God is. I was having a down week and needed some uplifting. So, not once, but twice in the same day no less, God showed me he was there. What an amazing and loving God we serve! The first was in the morning on the way to take Reesie to the sitter and the second was taken by my loving husband while I was at work and he told me that he was thinking of me.<3




And last, but definately not least, I will leave you with pictures of these kids I love. They are my life and my heart. They truly are my everything:)








I also have another video of them dancing from this weekend, so hopefully I can figure out how to upload it!

Hope you all had a great labor day!

No comments: