Monday, October 26, 2009

Feeling better!!



Hey all!
Just a little update to let everyone know that Ry is doing so much better! After a trip to his doctor and urgent care, his fever finally broke last Thursday. I must say that he is quite the charmer. While at urgent care, the nurse told him to take a deep breath in and blow out and he apologized for his bad breath! HA! Then, he told me he was hungry and I told him to just wait and we were almost finished and then it would be dinner time. The doctor then told him that she was also hungry and he looked right at the nurse and said "Nurse, the doctor and I are hungry, would you please go get us something to eat?" I thought that I would pee in my pants! That child is too funny! She did bring him some smarties for being such a great patient. So, he felt better and he and Reesie went back to Ida's on Friday. Yay! They had some good brother/sister bonding this week. Rylee has discovered that Reese will be into anything he leaves out and he doesn't like it.
Last week really was a crazy one and we are so thankful that my Mom was there to help out with the kids. We are so blessed to have both of our families close to us to help us out when we need them.



Grandma and Papa were in town this weekend and we spent Saturday night at Aunt Amy's with them. It was really great to see them and spend some time with them! We haven't seen them since August, so it was a much needed visit! I dressed the kids up in their Mizzou gear (and Reesie in her Rocky t-shirt! Gotta love that!) for homecoming and we watched some of the disastrous game. Unfortunately, their school spirit didn't help Mizzou:( But, we had a great time anyway. Here are some pictures of the family.

Papa, Reese, Rylee and Grandma

Papa, Mom, Grandma, Uncle Ricky

Reese with Grandma and Papa

Aunt Amy and Reesie
I hope that you all have a wonderful week! And a Happy Halloween this weekend!!



No comments: