Monday, March 14, 2011

Late...ly

I do have to admit that I have been a terrible blogger. It has been 2 months and I have had a lot to blog about, just haven't done it.  Time just seems to fly by faster and faster!

I actually got a text from a friend the other day that just simply said "BLOG!!".   LOL!  If I wouldn't put it off, then it wouldn't take me forever to post just one entry.  So, this one is for you, Sarah!  And for all of my followers that actually read:) 
So, here is what's new.

Rylee received the Sunshine Award from his principal and here he is in the assembly.  We are so very proud of our little sunshine boy:)


We actually had a nice (enough) day to take the kids to the playground and slide.
And then we got hit with a whopping 19 inch blizzard!

So, we made snow ice cream! Yum!


Valentine's Day cookies with Nannie
So much fun!
And turned out beautifully!
Ry's school Valentine box
Playing in the "clubhouse"
Her newest obsession is Sunchips!

I have been busy training for my half marathon, which I will run on April 2 in KC.  I am so very excited and nervous all at the same time!  This is a goal that I have been wanting to complete for some time now, so it's pretty special to me!:)
Here is the website if any of you would like to read up on it.

This past weekend, Lee and I actually got the chance to have a date night.  We haven't had a real one in a while and we really enjoyed hanging out with friends and having adult time!


Date night!
This picture is edited with Instagram, which is an app on my iPhone and I am OBSESSED with it! 

Also, I this is what I woke up to this morning.  Keep in mind, I ran outside on Saturday in a t-shirt and shorts and was hot.  Gotta love Missouri!
March 14, 2011
Have a great Monday!  I can't wait for Bunco and The Bachelor season finale!  He had better pick Emily!

No comments: