Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vacay part 2...

So, it has taken me longer than I expected to to finish this vacation post. I had a terrible migraine and it ended up making me so sick:(. So, Sunday I was still on the mend and Monday was family day for the 4th. So, here I am finishing my post. I'll try to make it short and sweet with some cute pictures:)

Monday the conference was underway and while Lee went to classes, the kids and I slept in and waited for my friend Steph to come down to enjoy the day with us. It rained that morning, but ended up clearing up to make a beautiful day.






I took this picture right after the kids woke up. Isn't it so sweet? Rain rain go away...

Anyway, like I said, the day turned out to be beautiful. We enjoyed our fun in the sun and had a great day with Stephie (feffie as Reese calls her). It is always a fun time when she is around!


















After naps and dinner, daddy treated us to some Andy's Frozen Custard...yummy!













Tuesday was more of the same. We hooked up with some of our other friends and went to the indoor waterpark, Timber Falls and then more pool time outside, which was our favorite!












All in all, we had a blast and I am so thankful that we got the chance to go. It was good to get away and spend some quality family time together:)

I hope that you all had a wonderful 4th! We spent time with my family at dinner and then the kids and I went with my mother in law uptown to visit Lee while he was working and to see the fireworks.







Can you believe that this is the best picture I got of these two? Lol.

Happy Tuesday:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: