Monday, July 18, 2011

While you were out...

It has nearly been two weeks and I haven't once written in the blog. The last post might have scared a few of you. Let me just say, it was all in good fun! My mom pointed out that if you didn't know me and my humor, you might think I'm a little cuckoo. Lol. But I'm not, I promise. Just silly:)

Anyway in the last two weeks, we Holmeses have been some busy little bees! I have had some family in from SE Missouri and Florida and had many great visits with all of them. It is just so nice to have everyone in town again and spend time together. We don't get that but maybe once or twice a year, so I look forward to the time together! I especially enjoy spending time with my grandma. She is so very special to me and I'm glad we got some one on one beauty shop time;)


Cousin Lily and Rylee




Uncle Stevie and Reesie

Rylee also attended Vacation Bible School last week and enjoyed every minute of it! Lee and I picked him up from his first day Monday and took him to a special lunch at our favorite, El Espolon.



Then this past weekend Lee tiled our master bath and did such a wonderful job. I can't wait to post pictures when it is completely made over!

I am also working on a special painting right now for a friend who asked me to do something for her baby's room and am excited to post it. It will have to wait until after this weekend though because that's when the mama gets it:)

And finally Lee took me to Harry Potter 7: part II today and it was amazing! I can't believe that it is over already. If you haven't read the books, you should! They are incredible.

Hope you all had a great two weeks!!




My goofy kids:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: