That's my summer song. Well, minus the inappropriate lyrics. We slept in almost every day, went to the pool a ton and ate more ice cream than I'm willing to admit. I gained nearly 10 pounds and you know what? It was one of the best summers of my life. I spent some great quality time with my husband and kids and I am so very blessed to have been able to enjoy it.
With that being said, I am so ready for routine again. And with school starting this week, it is back to the swing of things!:). I feel like it's new years eve again, so I am going to make some resolutions to add to spending time with my family:)
No particular order.
1) Stop neglecting the blog! I know, I know I have said this before, but it's time to get back in the saddle. The truth is I LOVE to blog. I just gotta get back into doing it every night.
2) Get my hiney running. I am planning on doing another half marathon this December, so I gotta get serious about it. I actually have started running again. I just need to be consistent. And I want to lose about 40-50 pounds, so it's time to work hard! I'm lucky to have a friend who meets me at the Y. Thanks, Sarah W for the inspiration!!:)
3) Spend time in God's word every day. I read somewhere that if you read 20-30 minutes a day you can finish the gospels in one month. Pretty cool. I just need to make time. After all, He is the most important!!
4) Sew and craft more and open that etsy shop!! Just gotta do it!:)
I think that's enough for now. I'm a person who loves lists and making a schedule for myself. It's just sticking to it is the biggest thing:). And going to bed and getting up earlier! I'm such a night owl!
Anyway. Here's to day 1:)
We have open house Tonight so I'll post pictures later:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone