Saturday, June 25, 2011

7 year bliss!

Today my sweet husband and I celebrate 7 wonderful years together! It seems like just yesterday we were young kids falling in love. He asked me this morning if I thought that 7 years ago our life would be where it is now. Honestly, it is better than I could have imagined! He and I have been through so much and have overcome it all through faith and love. We are blessed with two beautiful children and a true love to last a lifetime! We laugh daily and can truly be ourselves with each other. I still get the butterflies when he is around. Each day is an adventure and I am so glad we are in it together:).




Lee, my love for you grows stronger everyday! You are an amazing man, father and husband. You have been with me through good times and bad and loved me every step of the way. You are kind, loving and the best friend I could have. Thank you for being you and loving me just as I am.

Happy anniversary, love!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: